Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pretty In Pink


I've been doing lots of hair the past few weeks, and have been having fun getting to know new people.  A few brave clients have wanted pink ( ok, Leone was talked into it...).  It's been so fun to express my creativity and step out of the hair color box!







We've had a busy few weeks.  We had a party for Larry's work folks, so it has been a hub-bub of getting the house ready, food cooked ect.  I'll blog about that a little later.

Thanks for being so patient with this blog.  Things are good here, or at least better.  We are fine!  
xoxoxo
Pam


5 comments:

BonFire said...

If I was there, I would soooo let you pink my streaks!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

You look great in pink.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam,
LOVE your blog...LOVE THAT FRANK !

Keep writing

Janet

cajunsis said...

I love the pink hair, but no I don't want to try it ;-) Glad you are having good time doing it - it looks fun and sassy!

Leone Fabre said...

all gone now... :-(((

must admit it did create a stir out here in the Heartlands.