Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanks for you!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone far away (and near too)!  This is our second year celebrating Thanksgiving in Sing.....I saw that after I wrote it, and it looked so weird!  Sometimes I still can't believe it.   Larry is on second shift, so I am going to my friend Euvah's for dinner.  I didn't get off the hook cooking though, Larry and I are celebrating on saturday.  
I am running out the door, and I will write more later, but I wanted to wish everyone a wonderful holiday.  I am so thankful for all of you.  Be well, and enjoy your day.  You are dearly missed.

xoxoxo
Pam and Larry 
Frank too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you are with people for the day! Hope it's a good one and enjoy your Turkey!
Love,
Mom & Dad

cajunsis said...

We loved having you Pam - and thanks for you! You are such a special friend. I will never forget you.