Monday, December 1, 2008

Famous?

When you woke up this morning, did you have a message asking you to be in a movie? 
 
No?  

I DID!!!  

How cool is that?  I had a facebook message from a fellow American woman who is a grad film student here in Sing.  She is shooting a movie in December, and needs an american woman to play the lead.  She looked at my photos, and pretty much the sheer fact that I have an american accent led her to contact me.  I wrote her back and told her I thought it would be super fun, but gave her a heads up about the stuttering.  I'll let you know what comes of it.  The director is an award winning director from Chicago, and this film would be shown in other competitions. Maybe I'll be strolling down the red carpet (in valentino, I already know which dress I want!) at Cannes!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! How exciting! I can't wait until they answer you back. Keep us all posted.

Love,
Mom

cajunsis said...

How FUN! What a compliment to even be asked! I hope you get the part and have a blast. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

omg ! Can you get me Pitt & Clooney's autograph for Christmas? That would be real swell!
Pam the Mega Star! I can see it now, all up in lights !
Yipee for you, how fun is THAT facebook message??

Janet

Anonymous said...

Pam,
Did you change the colors on the blog? Now everything is white including the text, so I can't see anything. :( Maybe it is only a problem with my computer.
Erin

Anonymous said...

waah, how cool is that, let me know if they need a mid twenty guy with german accent someday, would love to get back into theater and movie...im an expat as well, living here since 2 years! nice to read your blog!

cheers
angryangmo

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous! Besides you look great in red!

Love,
Mary