Friday, May 8, 2009

If You Build It.


Here are a few pictures of my new home salon area.






The cute pink chair is getting relocated to my office upstairs, I found a good deal on a real salon chair, and we're gonna get it this weekend.  Good thing too...it's already covered in hair color! whoops!

I also may be meeting some shady character this weekend that may have a lead on hair color....nothing is easy in Singapore!  I have a feeling his 'warehouse' is really the trunk of his car, but we'll see.

So, I am up and running, and so excited to have new clients.  Email me if you'd like to set something up!

Random Frank.

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Yay, yay, yay!!!! I am so happy for you! Isn't it funny we are both polishing up a dedicated space for us to do the things that make us happy? So glad Salon de Pamela is open, you deserve it! xoxoxox, deb

Amanda said...

When can i make an appointment?!? Stro-e-o

Anonymous said...

Your salon looks FAB!

Love,
Mary

Anonymous said...

I randomly have to say I LOVE FRANK!

Janet

Anonymous said...

where can I get one of those signs ??

love the kick a** sign ALOT !

Janet

Debbie said...

Hey Janet, Go here to see that print and a bunch more AMAZING ones!!!http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=51268
Debbie

Anonymous said...

That Frank is too damn cute for his own good...and the salon is pretty damn wonderful as well.
I think I will just have to come see them both in person in a couple of weeks. Get the red ready!

Singapore said...

Nice concept ....

Btw, where is your salon located?

Pam said...

in my home, in Ang Mo Kio. Pgrulich@aol.com