Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Meet The Other Man.


This is the "other man" I spend time with...he is my super cute neighbor, Josh, and we've been buddies almost a year now.  He is from the UK, and he and his family live in our building.  We met at the pool, and we just hit it off...he is such a fun guy, and we have a blast together.  He comes to visit at my place from time to time, and we have fun building forts, playing with rocks, and pretending all sorts of stuff.  I often have to giggle at the way he and I sometimes struggle with our different versions of the english language....but we figure it out, and he's patient with my nasaly mid-western accent and stuttering.
He has made some my more homesick days a little easier.  He's definitely a bright spot in my life here in Sing.  

                                                       
                                                       He thinks my red shoes are fabulous too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute kid, In the first pic he reminds me of Jake.

Unknown said...

Joshi speaking: 'Hello Pam, that picture is so funny. I love you Pam, kiss, love from Joshua'

cajunsis said...

He is such a cutie! This is the first time I have seen him. What a treasure.

I love the red shoes - he looks great in them. Better watch out - I just might figure out where they are and kidnap 'em!

Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

cutie pa-tutie!

... said...

I love a man that can appreciate a sassy pair of red clogs. What a cutie!