Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wheels




Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace

Like a true nature's child
We were born, born to be wild
We can climb so high
I never wanna die

Born to be wild
Born to be wild

© MCA Music (BMI)

We got our new wheels this weekend!  We took over the lease on Larry's co-workers car.  Linda is headed to Hong Kong, so we now have her car!  We spent the weekend cruising around, and only got lost about 5 times.  We're looking forward to being able to explore the island on our own, and the freedom of jumping in our car and going somewhere.  Anyone need a ride?

2 comments:

monkey girl said...

Having the car is fun isn't it? We found places we'd have never seen if we didn't finally get the car.
I, too, got lost frequently. So much in fact that I installed one of those compass thingys on the dash, so I could at least know if I was headed north! I could never find my bearings when circling HDBs. Have fun!

cajunsis said...

Yipppeee! Glad you have wheels now - well, Larry has wheels. It will be so much easier on you! Havde a blast with it and take lots of pictures for me :-)