Thursday, August 21, 2008

Never A Dull Moment


It never fails...whenever Larry is gone, something happens in the apartment. Today, all hell broke loose.  First, our Vonage phone is out, and I have no clue how to fix it, then the internet was out.  That I fixed, with a crazy little tool, called "paying the bill". The washing machine was spewing water and suds.  It's being replaced in a few weeks.  The air conditioner in Larry's "man" room, and the guest room were out, so I rang the maintenance men, and they came to have a look. As I was getting laundry and stuff out of their way (they had to go through the window in the laundry room), I slipped on some water.  I cleaned it up, not really thinking anything of it. But then I came back, and the puddle was back...so....I looked up.  I noticed a steady trickle coming from the kitchen ceiling.  I just laughed, shook my head, and pointed it out to the maitinence guy.  He called the other maintenance guy, who just so happens to be my favorite, because he is always so smiley and silly.  His name is Murgian, and if he can't fix something, he is always very sweet, and makes jokes.  Well, he had to poke around, and as always, it was a good thing he is on the wiry side.  Luckily, there was a hole in the ceiling, just big enough for his head. He seriously cracks me up





1 comment:

cajunsis said...

YIKERS!! Sounds like YOU had a bad day! I hope you got it all worked out. Your pictures are funny! See you soon :-)