Friday, July 18, 2008

25 days

25 days since I gave up coffee and caffeine!  Those of you who know me, know this is BIG change. I've been very tempted the past few days, so I thought I better make it public, that way I won't slip up.  Predictably, the first few days were hard, and luckily for Larry, he was in Seattle!  ha!

This isn't to say I won't occasionally have caffeine again, but I just decided now was the time to make this little change.

Oh, and forget giving up chocolate.  Not happening.

xoxoxo
Pam

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Still can't beleive you gave up coffee! Good for you! xoxox

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Pam (and Larry) is that true? Are you going to have a baby?? This is the first I have heard about it. How wonderful, are you just planning or is it happening now?

Pam said...

NOPE!!! NOT pregnant...just making a healthy step! =)

Anonymous said...

Is that why Starbucks had to close all those stores?

Love,
Mary

Debbie said...

LOL, good one Mary!
xoxox