Thursday, July 10, 2008

Craft Supplies?

All of you Singapore readers that helped with the button question, thank you! It was very helpful,and Larry can now rest easy that his pants will be button up-able (not a word, I know).  I know he was losing sleep over this, so thanks for saving the day.  Now all I need to do is actually sew them on...

My next question for all you smarty pants out there is:  where can I find craft supplies?  The crafty husband has a project in the works, and I was informed today, he needs "supplies".  Sigh.

Thanks in advance for the tips!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is Larry Stewart going to make?

Love,
Mary

Anonymous said...

You can purchase some craft supplies at the Spotlight store in Plaza Singapura.

Pam said...

Thanks! We actually found them at Art Friends at the Bras Barash mall....great place!