Monday, July 7, 2008

Kiddos

One of the coolest parts of my trip home was getting to see all the kids of my family and friends. It was amazing to see how everyone has grown, and to see what they are into now.  A few I met for the first time, and tried to get my share of head sniffing in (can't help it, I'm a baby head sniffin addict, Man).  Some I didn't get to see, which is a drag, so please send me frequent pics!

When I first realized I was moving to Sing for sure, I actually had a moment where I said, wait...I'll miss everyone growing up...but thanks to home leave, my freakin awesome mac with built in webcam, and emails, I  still get to see everyone fairly frequently.  
Not to mention the phone!  I love getting calls from my kiddos!! (hint, hint)

Here's a few pic from my visits...seriously, aren't they so cute??


No comments: