Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm Back

We are back in Sing, and slowly getting settled back into life in the tropics. I was away for 6 weeks in Michigan, Texas, and Seattle. It was a great trip, and the cold mid-west weather really made me appreciate living in Sing. It was great to see my family and friends, and those of you I didn't get to see, please know I love you and miss you....I gotta figure out a better way, maybe a big open house or something ( Deb's idea).
I have loads of pictures I will post soon....just waiting for my power cord to arrive (I left it at my parents...using Lar's computer)

Frank the cat was sooooo happy to see us! He has not left our sides for a minute, and has taken to hanging out with Larry in the man room. I guess they talk about baseball, spit, scratch and pass gas together. He loved the presents we brought back for him, and has been performing a nightly show of our great he is at playing with them. He was spoiled rotten by Sarah...I have a feeling he may go home with her next time she comes over!

My Aunt Kae and Uncle Tim are arriving from MI tonight, for a ten day visit. To say I am excited is an understatement. We have been hoping for visitors since we arrived, so we can't wait to show Singapore off to them.

I have a few more posts from Shea and her trip to China I need to post, but I am having technical difficulties. When I figure it all out I will post her stuff.

I've been running around, un-packing, fitting in a few hair clients, and trying to keep the jet-lag bug away this week. Larry has been a big help, and he is settling back into his work routine.

I will be back to blogging on a more regular basis soon here...promise.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH??

Is Sing ready for TIM?????

Janet

Debbie said...

Janet,
We are taking bets on how many Canings that Tim actually gets, lol!
Deb

Anonymous said...

I just know Tim will chew gum in public!!
I JUST KNOW IT!!

Janet

Anonymous said...

Pam, be sure to take a viedo of Tim in the carp pool getting his feet cleaned off. Can't wait to see it.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Has Tim been beaten yet? How is Sing dealing with him? Did he have a big giant bag of double bubble at the customs counter? What does Frankie think of him?

cajunsis said...

You are gonna have a blast - and they are too. Enjoy and spoil - that is a requirement. It sounds like you might need a place to keep your uncle out of trouble - you know where I live - out in the boondocks :-)

Demented but happy said...

Love your comments about Larry and Frank in the man room - made me laugh and laugh! Can I send Gabriel and James over to join them :o)?

Anonymous said...

Great to hear you had a good time!

Love the videos. hehe